Thursday, September 6, 2007

No Show

Reading sadly was a no show yesterday as my day got filled up by little things that had to get done and by previous plans. I had an emergency voice lesson after work which always turns into dinner with my parents. Afterward, the disappointment in my eating and my lack of running enough finally started to set in that everything after this point became a chore. I knew that if I didn't get some groceries, I'd kick myself once again about my eating and dive more hard core into horrible eating. After the grocery store, it was finally home and to the video store to rent NightWatch, a Russian film about vampires my boyfriend had wanted to see. The night ended up well enough with some good needed rest, but of course this morning, no running, no working out, all leads once again to a disappointment in my abilities to let things slide. I'll just try to get through this week and aim for the next. I look forward to continuing to read Kite Runner.

No comments: