Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm gonna do it



Tomorrow, I will start off with day one of the Master cleanse. Yep, here I go. I'm not following the directions very well right now for the "ease" in cuz I'm just too poor to buy any extra ingredients except for what I really need (lemons and maple syrup.)

Since I got back from Mexico last spring, I'd been wanting to do something like this, but I just didn't find it. I did a detox, but it didn't work. So here I go, a year and a half late, but here I go. I'm gonna do it.

So far, I've eaten like sh*t today and I've had cramps for 2 days (sorry, TMI but its true.)

I think I will round off the night with some longed for Burger King and just start fresh tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can hit the gym too cuz lately my cramps have made me feel very unattractive and tired.

So tomorrow: the torture, but apparently, I'm a masochist. So we'll see.

Weeeeeee!

Hopefully, this cleanse will bring some clarity back to my brain too! How many times can I forget where I parked my car?!

So my symptoms:
Digestion issues. I seem to have an averse reaction to almost every food.
Clarity: I need to learn how to focus again. I feel like I'm in a fog.
Fatigue: Yeah, I've been tired.
Aches and pains: Yeah, I have those too.
Slightly blue mood: yeah, its so, but it could also be the period.

Off I gooooooooooo!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Good luck! blog every day! I feel hungry just thinking about it!

Kelly Anne Powers said...

I second Kristin. On the good luck and the blogging!!