Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How's it going?

It's going well thank you!

I've successfully been able to maintain my positivity through out a few rough bumps in the past few weeks. Snow on Christmas eve? We'll ride the bus. The bus did not show? Call my brother for a ride. Had to come into work the Friday after New Years after having been given it off? Well, at least I got to sleep in, come in late and leave early. My television *still* gets no reception even with the digital converter box? Well, I guess it's time to buy a new flat screen with the money I got from caroling. Didn't work out for the last three weeks? Well, I lost half a pound, not gained five. The slide show didn't work out as planned. No problem, only I knew what was wrong (as MANY people kept reminding me.)

So there ya go. I have no New Year's Resolutions, just a continuation of goals I've been wanting to achieve. So far so good.

I do have plans: To continue to work out, continue to cook, mostly healthy food and continue to be positive.

Yeah, I think I can do it!

No comments: