Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Updating

Well, it sure has been a while since last I've written. Most likely sometime at the end of November. Not too much has happened since then. I was really busy with caroling and family christmas things, but now that's all over and I have to get back in the swing of things. Since then I finally finished the Bitch in the House as well as Love, Rosie from writer Cecilia Ahern. Not her best work, but you still wanted to read it. Currently, I'm in between reading The Historian, Sammy's House and Sister to Sister. I'm in the mood for a memoir or a non-fiction so if Sister to Sister doesn't work out, I'll have to use my 10 dollars off at border's gift card to purchase something new. Any recommendations are welcome.

On the work out front, I've lacked motivation and slacked to say the least. I had to stop during the month of december for fear of pure exhaustion so I gave myself a month long free pass. I ate what I wanted and did nothing. Well, the month is over and I'm trying so hard to get back to where I was. I've gained the 6 out of 8 pounds that I had lost and that's depressing. My new pants are tight, as well as the new skirts I bought. I've started back at the gym and even gotten a new trainer but so far no good. Friday I'm going to have to tell him to challenge me a bit more or else I'm switching. I need someone to really work my hard, especially if I want to look good when I go mexico in mid February, and need to find a brides maid dress by the end of the month. I had been doing so good that this is very disappointing. But such is life.

3 comments:

Devonshire said...

You didn't enjoy Rosie Dunne? I really liked the way it was written with the letters, emails, txts etc. I thought it was a really good read. I liked the flow of the story and of course the ending was beautiful.

andrea said...

I'm not sure if it's because I broke it up, or I finished it to quickly, but I did like the format. I just felt that it ended to fast. I guess I just wasn't ready for a happy ending. Crazy, huh?

Kelly said...

Thanks for the comment :)

Keep up the work on the workout front! Change is a long hard road but it is worth it...and now I'm going to go NOT eat a cookie.