Since nothing much has happened this week and I seem to have misplaced my camera and I'm continuing to read the same book (its over 800 pages long, LARGE PRINT) I thought I'd do a little silly quiz found on my friend's blog.
Eight Things: A Theme
8 things I am passionate about:
*Fall holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving)
*Massages (passionate about receiving them)
8 books I’ve read and enjoyed:
* The God of Small Things
* P.S. I love you
* Bless Me Ultima
* The Bastard on the Couch
* Flags of our Fathers
* Always Running
* Burro Genius
8 words/phrases that I say often:
* I have to get up.
* I have to go to bed.
* I love you too.
* Do you have my stamps?
* "Uuuuugh!" (frustration)
* I'm tired
8 things I want to do before I die:
* Get married
* Be a mother
* Live in a foreign country
* own a house
* Work on a documentary
* jump out of a plane
* watch my children grow and be taken care of.
8 things I’ve learned in my life:
* Emotional fulfillment (for me) is important.
* Compromising is key, as long as the other person does their part as well.
* I need more counter space cuz apparently, I like to bake!
* Communication is easy when it's good stuff, it's hard when it's bad stuff.
* Taking time for yourself is not selfish, of course within limits.
* Accepting who you are and not some idealized version of yourself is key to mental stability.
* My family is more important than ever and am so grateful for the close relationship.
* Having fun should not feel guilty (still working on that)
8 places I want to see:
* Castles in Ireland
* Historical land marks, USA
* Sandy beaches, Mexico
8 things I currently want/need:
* My dept paid off.
* A bigger apartment
* A crystal ball to tell me if I'm doing the right thing.
* Learning how to relax.
* One shot public transportation that takes me from NW to SW hillsdale area.
* Isaiah's debt to be paid off.